Bad news, readers. KFC expects to sell its 10 MILLIONTH Double Down sandwich on June 2, 2010. The company is going to extend the selling of the Double Down so long as it stays high in demand! Now, McDonalds Big Mac seems HEALTHY (compared to the D.D), which was never in the history of the world expected. Check out this link my grandpa sent me.

P.S, Thanks for the coverage on the article, Huffington Post!

Click on this to go to the article about the Double Down.

Comments

Ben (the nerd)
06/01/2010 7:06pm

Do you know how badly KFC treats its chickens? Check out kentuckyfriedcruelty.com for more info!

Ben (the nerd)
06/01/2010 7:15pm

Someone made a veggie version of the d d!! Yay!

Someone
06/03/2010 5:17pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! THIS IS AWFUL NEWS!!!!!! SAY IT"S NOT SO, KATIE, SAY IT"S NOT SO!!!!!!!!!

-Someone

Someone
06/03/2010 5:27pm

I will NEVER go to a KFC again! Do you know how they treat their chickens? Their chickens NEVER see sunlight their whole entire lifes. Unless they catch a glimse of sunlight when they're being taken off the truck into a slaughter house. Their chickens are also so cramed together, they can't move. They're not in cages, they just can't move around because there are so many of them. Isn't that horrible? It's horrible, but true.

-Someone

Someone
06/03/2010 5:52pm

Katie! Katie! Katie! I found a website where people actully care about animals! Imagine that! They even have an article about the double down! Go to change.org! Hurry! But if you can't find it the article, (it's a big website) just type in american KFC dariy farms on google search.(that's how I found it) Click the one that says something about change.org, it should be on the first page. Well, what are you waiting for? Go!!!

-Someone

06/06/2010 9:26am

Hi Katie!!!!!!! can you go to my new website? thank-you!

06/06/2010 9:29am

hello, goodbye....I WANT WATER!!!!

-awesomeness

06/06/2010 3:56pm

sigh,sigh,sigh,sigh,sigh,sigh BIG SIGH.....................

me not very good water,me not feel good,

-awesomeness

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.