I know a lot of you know how badly KFC treats its' chickens. Although many people have protested, they do not listen. Kendall came up with the idea of writing a letter and petition about it. Please comment if you want to help! Thanks!

Comments

Ben (the nerd)
06/13/2010 2:24pm

KFCs in Canada treat their animals much better!! Also, KFC uses beef extract in their fried chicken!!!

Georgia
06/13/2010 4:23pm

I DEFINETELY WANNA BE PART OF THIS!!!!!!!!!

-Georgia

Katie
06/14/2010 8:44am

So, say "I DO!" in your comments if you want to sign.

Ben (the nerd)
06/14/2010 6:28pm

I do! So, I have a thing to start the petition. " As animal loving kids, we were horrified to learn how KFC treats its chickens. The chickens are crammed in a shed where they see no light. They are put in such a small space that they can barely move .They are pumped full of growth hormones until they are so top heavy they can't stand. Then, they are shoved in the slaughter truck by poorly paid and poorly trained workers. This may be the only time in their life's they will see sunlight. At the slaughter house,their throats are slit while the poor chickens are conscious and able to fell pain. The chickens are then scalded, while some are still able to fell pain. Please stop this unbelievable act of cruelty. Thank you for your time." P.s no, I didn't copy this from PETA or anything else.

Katie (to Ben (the nerd) )
06/17/2010 8:32am

Wow. Very... dramatic. But they just might take offense in the "Please stop this unbelievable act of cruelty" thing. Maybe we could leave that part out?

P.S., I have KFC's address.

Sophie
06/23/2010 11:39am

I DO!!!

Sara
06/29/2010 6:54pm

hey KK go to http://afa-online.org/docs/seattleguide.pdf
its a guide to vegan/vegetarian restaurants in seattle

01/03/2011 4:37pm

I DO!!!!!

$$$(eiseley)
01/31/2011 5:05pm

I Do and also i need the name to bens website

04/20/2011 12:44am

Do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.

Sarah!!:)
10/25/2011 6:26pm

I DO I am not forcing people to become vegitarian (im not one :() but if people treat animals horribly THATS WHEN I GET ANGRY! HAND OFF MY CHICKENS FOOLS

Your comment will be posted after it is approved.